"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He started amateur wrestling from the age of six, being taught by his father who represented the Soviet Union in the sport.
- Daniel Trenton (born 1 March 1977) is an Australian taekwondo coach and formerly represented his country in the sport at international level.
- Bernardi represented Australia in the sport of rowing in 1988 and 1989.
- The Shoalhaven Mariners were established in 2006 and represent the area in the sport of baseball.
- There are governing bodies for most of the individual nations that are represented in the sport of orienteering.
- Georgia has represented Australia on 12 occasions in the equestrian sport of dressage.
- Leong had won many national fencing competitions and was part of the Singapore national team, representing the country in the sport from the year 2000-2001.
- She has also represented Great Britain in the sport of gliding.
- Represent North Brigade in the sport of rugby in 1990 and 1996.
- Now, the funny old ewer represents the pinnacle of excellence in the sport of yacht racing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.