"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1990 until his death he served as a consultant to the Philippine Sports Commission.
- The Sports Commission did not agree and the result was not changed.
- In 2008, he was appointed to the Board of the Australian Sports Commission.
- In 2010 he was named acting Chairman of the Australian Sports Commission.
- The Government's limited oversight is wielded through the martial arts department of the Sports Commission.
- As part of this the Australian Sports Commission raised the funding to the sport in April 2013.
- Peters resigned from the Australian Sports Commission in 2008.
- He also used to work in the Philippine Sports Commission.
- Officials said that the league approached the city's Sports Commission to gain access to an enormous fan base in the metropolitan region.
- He was also a board member of the Australian Sports Commission.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.