"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is the deal it must accept as a condition of a £3 million grant from the Sports Council.
- We have given strong support to the Sports Council and its efforts to raise participation in sport.
- We went for the rate of inflation, and that is what the Sports Council got.
- It is even more odd that the Sports Council should publish his words.
- The difficulty is that most people seem to believe such an important issue must somehow be supported by public funds, from the Sports Council perhaps.
- After the war he was an administrator on the Sports Council.
- We cannot stress enough how much the grant from the Sports Council depends on the present 3000+ members being increased.
- The grant that we receive from the Sports Council will only continue to be given if each year our membership increases.
- A spokesman for the Sports Council, which helped fund the study, said they were alarmed by the findings.
- We are therefore asking the Sports Council for a grant of £1,000 to enable the work to go ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.