"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, it is an expensive tool to buy and not the worth the investment if you only have a few simple projects in the works.
- It began as a simple project with basic gameplay in mind; a shooter game set on water.
- She needs references and definitions to write a three page typed report about a very simple project.
- Anything that scores below a G1 is considered to be a simple project.
- "Even for a simple project, I have to make the doll, the gown and all the underwear," she said.
- He avoided thinking about how simple this project had been.
- Now, though, she had been doing a simple project, but one that immediately caught Hawks's eye.
- Why was such a seemingly simple project becoming so complex?
- Turn your windows into works of art with this simple project.
- Not a simple project at two in the morning - and what if Steve snored?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.