"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This is one of the most complicated projects any construction firm could do."
- Now I could hardly read my own work, let alone continue working on this complicated project.
- Using method (b) above this will be all too easy, particularly on a large and complicated project.
- And some people are skeptical about whether the complicated project will ever materialize.
- "I've worked on some of the most complicated projects in the world."
- "It was one of the most complicated projects ever attempted in a landmark district."
- The spiral model is intended for large, expensive and complicated projects.
- For larger or more complicated projects the cost can be far greater.
- Warning to employers: this might not be the best time to assign a big, complicated project.
- You also need to understand, this is the most complicated project I've ever done for you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.