"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unlike many other cherished and long-delayed projects, it has succeeded in coming, almost alarmingly, to life.
- Unlike most other military projects, the Army designed and built the new variant itself, which lowered developmental costs.
- The adaptation, unlike previous projects, explored romantic elements and included more humour.
- Unlike similar projects in the city, the entire complex was constructed all at once.
- Unlike traditional offsetting projects, retirement is straightforward and transparent.
- It will get made, however, unlike several recent projects that turned out to be false starts.
- Unlike most previous projects, there were to be no prototypes.
- Unlike other mapping projects, the Atlas does not merely pinpoint the location of individuals in the species.
- For unlike other projects, the nature of this one demanded a very low profile indeed.
- He said that Pomonok, unlike other projects, has remained stable because the tenants, whatever their race, care.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.