"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is making a historic effort to upgrade its dismal, mostly two-lane national highway system into four- or six-lane interstates, its largest infrastructure project since independence in 1947.
- Each tank upgrading project has specific requirements and presents unique challenges.
- Upgrade project for operational two-seat fighters, the Su-27UB, Su-30 and Su-30K.
- Skerries Salmon, of West Voe, Skerries, has been offered a loan of £147,000 under the council's Fish Factory Hygiene Improvement Scheme, with a further bridging loan of £125,000, towards the £400,000 upgrading project.
- But it acknowledges that the armor upgrading project will not be completed until summer.
- Currently a track upgrading project is being carried out between Yoyogi-Uehara and Mukōgaoka-Yūen, quadrupling the Odawara Line trackage and stacking the tracks underground, allowing for increased express services.
- The road upgrading project will be carried out in five packages including an upgrading 14 bridges along the route.
- In Kenya, CLIFF supported notably the Kambi Moto slum upgrading project, including vertical in cremental upgrading (World Habitat Award finalist 2009).
- The TTDI Interchange upgrading project currently being undertaken by Lingkaran Trans Kota Holdings Bhd (Litrak) is an effort to improve the level of service on LDP.
- As part of the double-tracking and upgrading project of the Lod-Beersheba main line, the size of the station was doubled in 2012.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.