"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project needs to raise money for a new van.
- The $28.5 million project needed supporters to become a reality and got plenty of them.
- What this project really needs right now is some good hackers.
- "The project needs deep study to make sure it will not compromise our position on the islands."
- The project needed to create substantive policies to do so.
- To get moving, the project needed infrastructure, something hard to come by in a nation where most people still earn less than $1 a day.
- He said, "Whatever we do, the project needs to go forward.
- Such a project needs no justification other than the fact that one of them thinks it is a good idea.
- But I do agree with you that a great many local environmental projects need our support.
- This project will however need political support before it can be started.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.