"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As with many colonial projects, though, the task these warriors-turned-administrators describe is easier said than done.
- The Ferrars and Wodenoths were investors in the Virginia Company and other colonial projects.
- Different ruses were used to encourage Africans to leave their homes and work on the new colonial projects.
- A number of colonial projects were undertaken by the government.
- On the island of Madagascar, Malagasy men had to labor a minimum of fifty days on colonial projects.
- Crown Agents also oversaw specific colonial projects, such as certain postage stamp issues and some infrastructure construction.
- Others were forced to labour on large colonial projects such as the Congo-Brazzaville railway.
- They can try colonial projects like writing with a quill pen or making a ball-and-cup game.
- He spent time in London, where he made contact with Scots planning colonial projects; and was imprisoned again.
- A keen supporter of colonial projects, Erle served as governor of the Dorchester New England Company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.