"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The whole project actually consisted of more than 20 buildings on 49,500 m2 property.
- Currently the project consists of 14 countries in central and eastern Europe.
- The project consists of three sessions per year ranging from 8-13 weeks long.
- The project consisted of his sculptures, paintings and other work.
- The project consists of four individual wind farms connected together.
- This $2 billion project will eventually consist of 20 different towers housing some 12,000 people.
- The $1 million project, due for completion next month, consists mostly of new construction.
- The project consists of two phases and currently provides power to on average 12,500 homes.
- The project consists of six 20-story buildings containing 1,272 apartment units.
- The original project consisted of 13 books, but only four were written:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.