"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The open expanse around the Javits center and its modern facilities make it a much easier project to set up the show, exhibitors say.
- In an interview Slash stated that "the live album was one of the easiest projects we all worked on.
- Obviously, this could not have been an easy project.
- It is a fun and easy project.
- In a recent interview Gillan observed that, despite the number of participants and guest appearances, this was the easiest project he ever put together.
- Your children are likely to find this project much easier to do than you are!
- The book describes more than 2000 easy to implement projects and best practices of participating towns and cities.
- I'm sure it'll be an easy project for our favorite genius.
- The challenge for organizations is this: the easiest projects to start and fund are those that go after existing icons.
- What would you have to do,- and would modern technology make the project any easier?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.