"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Already, many projects under way are tending toward a warmer, almost impressionistic look.
- I've got a project I'm working on that tends to produce unusual results.
- Such projects tend to require more complicated technology, as well as longer sales cycles.
- "The projects we build tend to clash with the community if care isn't taken," he said.
- "They can exchange ideas in a nondogmatic atmosphere out of which dynamic and interesting projects tend to grow."
- But the urban projects tend to be within built-up areas of the communities they serve.
- These projects almost always tend to be actor driven.
- The study found, perhaps not surprisingly, that the larger projects tended to have a greater impact.
- Such projects tend to be make-work excuses for giving away food.
- The projects tend to be small in scale, with most having fewer than 50 units although one project has almost 100 units.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.