"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After a few hours, he decided to walk back to the housing project.
- Often, people are simply moved from one housing project to another.
- It takes its name from a local public housing project.
- He moved to Chicago at age 8 or 9, and lived in a public housing project.
- She was a 20-year-old mother with a 2-year-old child living in a public housing project.
- "Where will I put the kids from that housing project?"
- You know I grew up in a black public housing project.
- Additional Federal programs in the housing project cost $7.6 million each year.
- He said about 75,000 people live in the housing projects.
- He plans a new housing project directly on the old men's land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.