"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the project has lifted the company's image and led to other opportunities.
- Their project has led to an unusual situation among the men who usually talk to each other daily.
- Both projects led to increased development of the area between 1890 and 1915.
- The project led to a two-year association with the show.
- The project has led to a number of communities obtaining new networks.
- The projects are more personal, and can lead to tremendous sacrifices.
- That project didn't quite work but led her to the idea of doing something about plastic bags.
- But two projects in particular have led residents to sue.
- This often meant that good projects did not lead to real job opportunities.
- "A project like this will lead to drugs, increase crime and crowd the schools."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.