"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's a difficult project and one that I will write a blog about soon.
- Parents in such areas simply do not have the skills and knowledge to undertake so difficult a project, especially for a secondary school.
- Q. Could you have picked a more difficult project for your first movie?
- Why then did he take on such a difficult project?
- It could be one of the most difficult scientific projects in history.
- "I think they thought it was a difficult project," he said.
- Traveling stories are always the most difficult projects of all.
- There should be cooperation, not confrontation, on this difficult project.
- And democracy is our most difficult project, one that will never be done.
- It would be a long and difficult project, but Crane had undertaken many such projects before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.