"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, the apartments are far smaller than those in most new condominium projects.
- A 40-unit condominium project is under construction near the center of town, with prices ranging from $70,000 to $80,000.
- Some condominium projects already on the market have been shifted to other uses.
- However, the plans for the condominium project changed, and the bank was at risk of losing money.
- The three buildings were restored and converted into a 27-unit condominium project in the early 2000s.
- This led to construction of new large apartment and condominium projects.
- At the same time, the City is replacing several older houses with new condominium projects to give the road a much more modern look.
- It was converted from an 11-story office building into a 10-unit residential condominium project.
- Today, several condominium projects have been built around the school.
- The city fathers, it seems, never met a condominium project they didn't like.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.