"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project must require at least 15 hours of work on the student's part.
- The project required more than four years before it was completed in 1953.
- These long-term projects in turn required him to change his way of working.
- But the project "requires research that he will not be able to do until next year," she said.
- Such a project would require financing, of course, but probably not much.
- The entire project required a capital investment of approximately €1.1 billion.
- Partly as a result of health problems, the project required nine years to complete.
- "The project requires time," he said in Trade, to avoid having to say it again.
- It is thought a project of this magnitude will require at least $100 million.
- Such projects usually require 7 to 10 years from exploration to production.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.