"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has called this endeavor "the most ambitious and challenging project of my life."
- "This has been the most challenging project I've ever done," he said.
- The group began with Shakespeare productions before taking on more challenging projects.
- These additional risks were likely to have implications for the success of an already challenging project.
- I want to take the next step by taking on challenging projects.
- Probably not, the Doctor thought, then was cheered by the prospect of beginning a new and challenging project.
- For myself, this was the most challenging and rewarding project of my programming career.
- He also personally found this to be the most challenging project in his career.
- Through his own drive and initiative he will certainly be able to launch or speed up many challenging projects.
- My "challenging" project, sadly, would last only two to three hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.