"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other projects and roles looked like taking over their time.
- The project looks for bubbles, which can mean the formation of stars.
- For the city, the huge project looks like a bargain.
- The project has never looked at history and literature.
- But he said, "This project doesn't look at today, we're trying to build infrastructure for the next 50 years."
- To the Haynes family, the project looked like a paradise.
- His second big project looked at the spread of farming in Europe.
- Their project looked well along; they were probably in the last stages before packing up.
- The project is forward looking, of course, but perhaps more important, it will look back.
- This project looks to sequence the entire human genome into a set of data.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.