"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The final phase was completed in September 2010, with the project totaling 217 turbines at a cost $1 billion.
- Then the country's fortunes are measured in projects totaling billions of dollars.
- Several more projects, totaling a million square feet, are expected to start next year.
- In 1986, he handled 40 projects totaling 1.75 million square feet, including 10 of the Island's biggest construction jobs.
- All that changed in 1990 with the opening of five major commercial projects totaling two million square feet.
- Eight projects, totaling 424 units, have received financing through the program.
- Six projects, totaling 700 units, have been approved for the redevelopment area.
- During the following decade he built 11 large projects totaling over 550,000 m2.
- It has received 95 applications with total grant requests of over $19-million, for projects totaling $36 million.
- Work is under way or will soon begin on projects totaling 507,000 square feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.