"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Residents, project officials say, will lift themselves out of poverty.
- The ship visited only places to which it had been invited, and project officials said they tried to avoid politics.
- If she needed a camera, she told project officials, she'd just ask the Vegans for one.
- It was thought prudent, project officials explained, for each of the Five to be questioned separately.
- Others say project officials have intimidated critics with threats of legal action.
- There is already so much material that project officials are beginning to leave some things out.
- Reports of a similar accident nine months earlier had been squelched by project officials.
- But project officials said they have managed to accomplish at least 70 percent of their scientific objectives.
- Whether it will remain in its present form is now under study by project officials and others.
- There were no private transmissions from Mars; project officials screened everything.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.