"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A project sponsored by the community, they agreed, is far better than one imposed on it.
- During the early post-war years, the Navy sponsored similar projects.
- It sponsored both small and large projects concerned with the development of teaching and learning in the subject.
- It has also sponsored cultural projects in other sectors like in film.
- Hawks attack it for sponsoring projects that are not directly relevant to defense.
- And the report held up a few examples of successful projects, mostly sponsored by foreign nongovernmental organizations.
- In addition, the Partnership receives support from many private-sector companies who sponsor programs, projects and events.
- While businesses have been courted by schools before, generally it was to sponsor short-term projects.
- Donors can form Giving Groups to sponsor specific charities or projects.
- Under his direction the gallery has sponsored projects for researchers at both art and architecture colleges in Norway since 2005.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.