"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In order to retain quality in an apartment project, the developer can't sell.
- My parents moved into your first apartment project in Brooklyn in 1941.
- Indeed, several new apartment projects have been completed on or near the waterfront in the last decade, along with other commercial development downtown.
- Beryozka will also be the general contractor on a local apartment project.
- No one really knows whether the values of Texas land, office buildings and apartment projects will remain depressed for another five years.
- At the same time, work is to start on a 130-unit rental apartment project not far from the green.
- A large residential apartment project in Queens set itself up with both gas and oil heating capacity.
- Message Two is a private one for the manager of my apartment project.
- The hypothesis is that the developer spends $10 million to buy land for an apartment project and breaks ground after three years.
- Many rental apartment projects for older people are also restricted to those with low and moderate incomes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.