"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For most, life returned to normal after the project closed on 1 January 2001.
- After the widening project in 1992, Interstate 275 was increased to eight lanes on the bridge itself.
- "After the project I decided to paint and do odd jobs on the side," he said.
- After the project was finished the site was left for possible later use, however a fire burnt down all but the frame of the building.
- Soon after the project was completed, the two headed into the studio again to work on her fifth album.
- There was no road to Kemano before and after the project; everything had to be brought in by air or river.
- After the previous project, Bentley decided to form a full band.
- The film made business for Vinay, who signed up many films after the project.
- He complained openly during and after the project that the government had altered his design to save money.
- The store opened in late November 2010, 5 years later than originally planned, and 14 years after the project started.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.