"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This and other projects in the initiative will complement each other in specific areas.
- To increase the odds for success Mr. Kaatz said such projects should complement other community initiatives.
- They are following an overall plan worked out by a different developer and local officials to ensure the project would complement the character of the five-square mile borough.
- Still, he says, the two projects have complemented each other.
- Such projects also complement an initiative begun a year ago by the private Greater Atlantic City Golf Association.
- The project will complement existing services, such as the city's Opportunity Reconnect and the state's Another Chance re-entry programs.
- Both developers said their projects complemented rather than competed with each other and served to stabilize the area further.
- The projects complement others being built by the company in Times Square and Battery Park City in Manhattan.
- Dia's director, Michael Govan, said the project was "complementing what Dia is doing by working with a younger generation of artists."
- This project complemented the recently inaugurated tourist pier in the nearby Port of Ponce, and which saw an investment of $4 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.