"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project would cost more than $50 million, including the price of the land.
- The whole project is expected to last 30 years and cost $400 billion.
- As of 2011 the project is expected to last four to five more years and cost $4 billion.
- The project will take two months and cost $12 million.
- The companies did not say how much the project would cost.
- But his project would have cost more than $30 million.
- In all, the project will cost more than $52 million.
- The project has cost more than $3 billion since it began in 1992.
- The project will cost $60 million and take five years to complete.
- The project will cost $3 million, half of it from the federal government.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.