"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although this act primarily enacted because of oil shocks in the 1970s, it also encouraged programs, research and projects which dealt with alternative fuels.
- Especially helpful was a class set up to encourage individual projects.
- Progressive education programs often include the use of community resources and encourage service-learning projects.
- If the Tibetans encourage such projects, they risk the distortion of their culture.
- Its primary goals are to aid in adoption by companies, and encourage projects in the foundation to collaborate with one another.
- - Encourage projects that add value economically and reinforce ethical values simultaneously.
- To encourage specific projects that seemed to be leading to a breakthrough of the sort Pollack predicts.
- I would like to ask the Commission to encourage practices and projects which seek to meet this objective.
- Secondly, interest rates must of course be lowered, but on a selective basis to encourage job-creation projects.
- The association was formed last year to encourage such joint projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.