"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is by far the coolest project I've ever worked on.
- The value addition by the completed project is estimated at about Rs.15 billion per annum.
- The young Pathfinder engineers are already in demand by other projects.
- A more practical arrangement is to classify them by projects.
- Initially engaged by other projects both actors unexpectedly became available.
- Fundamental infrastructure was in place by 1976 and the project completed in 2001.
- To promote the aims of the council by organizing projects which will benefit the community and especially the youth.
- This new label became an outlet for the majority of new material by the project.
- Currently, the game is under mod by several projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.