"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The plan is to take it apart and reassemble it, a costly and labor-intensive project.
- The mantel's $18,000 price did not cover the entire cost of the labor-intensive project, a financial miscalculation that sometimes occurs because glass reproduction is an imprecise art.
- When the royal household required it, the individual had to forced to perform the public duties, such as participate in labor-intensive project (rising of the pyramids).
- This would include addressing impending food shortages, creating labor-intensive projects to employ people and helping small companies and exporters to revive their businesses.
- The extremely labor-intensive project (essentially a crude type of cel animation) generated significant interest among the music video production community.
- This is a labor-intensive project in which the pigment itself has grown fatigued.
- An agency tried that in California, pairing a cognitively intact volunteer with a second volunteer with mild dementia, but, over time, the labor-intensive project could not be sustained.
- Some inmates in Texas prisons work outside on farms or other labor-intensive projects, while others are confined to their cells, prison officials say.
- Each summer it also deploys conservation crews of six to eight high school students recruited through their school and two adults on 15- to 35-day labor-intensive projects like clearing and maintaining trails.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.