"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many large condo projects are now under construction as well.
- With so many condo projects going on the market at once, it's the developers who are at risk.
- "It could be a condo project with the sales prices at $1 million."
- Another condo project, with 896 units in roughly the same price range, is planned at the mouth of the river.
- Another huge condo project - 832 units - is in the early stages of planning for Hoboken.
- At every City Council meeting, another condo project seems to find its way onto the agenda, and the 2006 hurricane season begins in 10 days.
- Jackson is now looking at sites for other condo projects in the area.
- More than two dozen condo projects have sprouted over the last decade.
- Yesterday, city officials halted work on the condo project and workers tried to shore up the damage.
- In their place, half a dozen condo projects have been erected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.