"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Contributions to projects geared towards promoting the tradition and spirit of the school are some of its primary functions.
- Kiu Wah, which means building bridges, is the name of Westminster SSD's first project geared to the Chinese community.
- One project geared to children is "The Oreo Express."
- All these factors encourage the likes of MGM Grand and Circus Circus to plan their huge and ever more outlandish projects geared to families.
- Profits from the sale of the apartments will be applied to investment in later projects, geared for the low-income rental market.
- More members joined the group later-several of the members met one another through involvement in community projects geared towards supporting arts and music involvement among Toulouse youth.
- AMPATH is also involved in a number of projects geared towards social work, with 35 social workers serving over 100,000 people.
- This ambition must also translate into projects geared towards preventing transport.
- And the Community institutions must give priority to funding projects geared to the fight against racism.
- EMU is concerned with economic affairs, but it has considerable significance as a political project geared to greater supranationality and centralization.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.