"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mrs. Sanchez, 30, is a project assistant working on the Year 2000 computer problem in the Manhattan office of Reuters, the news wire service.
- Berresford joined the Ford Foundation in 1970 as a project assistant in the Division of National Affairs.
- There are now two project assistants on this desk in recognition of the increased activities in the Region.
- Norma Aguilar serves as project assistant for the Colorado Springs office and helps develop marketing materials and client outreach programs.
- To support its varied activities, NIO uses the services of limited-tenure staff, including doctoral students, project assistants and post-doctoral fellows.
- "I watch him," said Mrs. Phillips, a project assistant at New York Medical Center.
- The bridegroom, 28, is a project assistant at the Harvard Institute for International Development in Moscow.
- She joined the Ford Foundation in 1970 as a project assistant for national affairs.
- She is the Middle East project assistant at the International Peace Academy in New York.
- Finally he had paid a project assistant back on Voltaire to give him a baby.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.