"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, if projects are not coming forward, the money cannot be spent.
- I have given all the reasons why, sometimes, those projects are not coming forward.
- This project will come into force in a few months time.
- Due to political forces, the project came to nothing and was allowed to die.
- Such a project would not come without challenges, of course.
- True, projects can now come into the organization at any level.
- In 1841 came his first major project for the company.
- Before this project came up, even I really didn't want to pay attention.
- But the project came close to collapse from 1994 to 1996.
- But in the spring of 1989, all these projects soon came to an end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.