"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You hate lies of any kind.
- I thought you said your Creator hated lies.
- I know how much you hate lies and concealment.
- She hated lies and deceptions and she'd been dealing in both of them lately.
- "I hate lies, double lives, continuous insincerity, shifting, transition, deceits," she complains at one point.
- He hated lies, which meant he hated the way Lewis Crane did business.
- He hates lies and meanness and sham but keeps his temper.
- He hated lies, even necessary lies.
- I hate lies and liars, Max now said.
- He hated lies, politics, and magic, but put a sword in his hand, and he'd go charging an enemy force solo if he had to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.