"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was the small lie they were using to save face.
- "A small lie was made in this hall," he said.
- This was a small lie in a good cause.
- I had known instinctively that a small lie wouldn't be up to the job.
- I, too, allowed myself a small lie for the sake of better understanding.
- Then he decided that a small diplomatic lie might be useful.
- A small lie, but why should he know that?
- It seemed such a small lie, and one for which he believed the Source would forgive him.
- Billy does tell one small lie when he's asked if he knew about or suspected any trouble on board.
- I certainly don't have a problem with a small lie if I'm trying to save a life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.