"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They are using lies and distortions to distract and divide."
- Even today, in getting hold of the File, she had used lies and deceptions.
- And he would use lies, deceit and deception to carry out that purpose.
- Using lies and force in a sexual relationship isn't right no matter what you represent.
- The power of many of the psalms we are embarrassed to use lies precisely here.
- "People buy and sell places in the Parliament, using lies and blackmail."
- Someone who is in denial of fact is typically using lies to avoid facts they think may be painful to themselves or others.
- When will we see justice laid down on the leaders who used lies to send these boys into an obvious quagmire?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.