"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But," and he leaned forward on his wicker wood chair which creaked slightly, "Holders can spin great lies.
- Mr. Damon accuses her of spinning lies.
- If he spun lies in small areas, what was he holding from her of importance?
- "The petaQ no doubt wishes to curry favor with you by spinning lies of his innocence."
- She accused me of spinning lies to ensnare Jaenelle, but how many lies did they tell by cloaking them in the conviction of truth?
- Siddhi tells Abhay's torturous truth to Kunal which he doesn't believe, in fact blames her for spinning lies.
- The main technological limitation of ring spinning lies with the metal/metal contact between the traveler and ring.
- It meant he did not have to spin lies about his past or answer any questions that might betray him.
- Perhaps only she, a Werewolf trained to spin lies of a certain kind and therefore able to spot them, could have noticed the discrepancies.
- This council will not spin lies in order to spare ourselves inconvenience.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.