"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If we got to talking and drinking and swapping lies, I'd feel absolutely miserable about what I'm going to be doing to you in a week.
- "Well, actually I didn't come over here to swap lies with you, Brother Dutchman," I said.
- Shouts and laughter rose all about, men eating and drinking, telling tales and swapping lies.
- Elmo and I stopped swapping tired old lies and listened.
- After a couple of hours he had left and gone to The Garrote and Dirk in the Quarter to swap lies with other adventurers.
- On a good night the young bloods would be gathered on the corners, swapping lies and insults, protecting their turf.
- I'd love to hang around and swap lies, but I haven't had my breakfast.
- "Those articles with the old courthouse boys sitting around and swapping lies are a caricature of the region," said Lillian Lewis, a march organizer.
- We swapped lies and tales over many a gallon of beer.
- They spent more time drinking, dicing, and swapping lies than anything else.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.