"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Meanwhile, federal prosecutors investigating Computer Associates, the Long Island software giant, have focused on alleged lies that executives told to prosecutors, not the accounting chicanery that Computer Associates allegedly used to inflate its profits.
- While the relentless machinery of investigation may grind on for many months, it is now politically inconceivable that Congress will consider impeachment - for President Clinton's alleged lies and obstruction in a case that no longer exists.
- The New York Times opened its front page analysis by saying, "it is now politically inconceivable that Congress will consider impeachment for President Clinton's alleged lies and obstruction in a case that no longer exists."
- The alleged lies were told between August 1997, when Mr. Louima was brutalized in the bathroom of a Brooklyn station house, and December 1997.
- The book has sections on President Bill Clinton's alleged womanizing at government expense and his alleged lies (under oath) to cover this up.
- Mr. Khamenei did not give specifics on the alleged lies, but he said Iran would publish its own account of the deal.
- Other segments include "Lie of the Day," during which a sound clip is played of an alleged lie over the Anastacia song "Why'd You Lie to Me".
- "I am constrained to conclude that an atmosphere has been created in which I have become a target of these hearings, and have been unfairly accused of alleged lies and dishonesty."
- Republicans countered that Democrats were trivializing and distorting the case against the President, including the fact that his alleged lies were rendered under oath.
- The alleged lies shielded you by indicating that the information you gave him about Mrs. Wilson instead came from reporters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.