"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or the golf ball you nudged out of its bad lie.
- After hitting her drive into a bad lie in the left rough, Webb's next shot was short of the green.
- The bad lies were not all equal, either.
- He pushed the ball into a bad lie in the bunker right of the green.
- If anything, some at City Hall fear that worse lies ahead.
- But it seemed he was willing to answer, probably because he thought that the truth would strike her worse than any lie.
- Whether mines are good or bad lies in the soldiers deploying them.
- Buck was too ambitious with his shot from a bad lie.
- Then he got a bad lie in the front right green-side bunker at the 13th hole.
- Not a bad lie, as lies go, thought Bill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.