"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But don't fake your case by lies or faked scholarship.
- A tape tarnished by lies because he'd been unwilling to speak of the bracelet.
- It did not matter that they covered up their actions by lies.
- When I opened to him my heart without reserve, he constantly kept his own shut, and abused me by lies.
- Because I agreed to court you wholly by lies, which are of course My specialty.
- By lies and broken promises they had tricked him out of his story.
- The less intelligent among them, even those who'd survived by lies, had raised their hands during the break, asking questions.
- By lies and trickery, more lies than she could possibly know, he had made her agree to spend three, days alone with him.
- "a sad, sympathetic portrait of a man who has lived by lies and subterfuge for so long, he's forgotten how to tell the truth."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.