"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lie after damnable lie, Decker had been a part of it all and he had justified it as being for the 'good of Humankind.'
- The only way to realize what one is dealing with is to catch her in lie after lie.
- The NO Campaign have worked very hard to produce a fair and balanced approach unlike the YES campaign of lie after lie after lie.
- Your whole existence there was lie after lie.
- Consequently, every time Lovell attempts to interview one of the secretive Janko family he is told lie after lie.
- After Bill denounces the initial story in the Washington Post , saying, "It's lie after lie!"
- Lie after lie, failure after failure and nothing ever gets better despite the fact that people do work hard, nothing gets better.
- Lie after lie is being exposed.
- "He tells lie after lie and then it is left to others to show that he is lying."
- Lie after lie after lie.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.