"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She can only think of the hate for the lies he had told her.
- Sam was too open for the lies they were trying to pull over on her.
- At the moment he had no more stomach for lies.
- Remember, however, that children generally do not understand the social reasons for white lies until they are about 6 years old.
- So much for the lies about welfare spending getting out of control.
- Would she forgive him for the lies he had told her?
- Of course I hated him for the lies he told about me.
- Some are simply blind to the truth and fight for the lies, they hear.
- The responsibility for evil lies in every man, not at the hand of some outside force.
- "I just don't have the energy for all the lies," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.