"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because to you, a lie comes more naturally than the truth.
- It's interesting to hear the lies come back from our sources up there.
- Our relationship was in trouble, and that's when the lie came to me.
- He should have replied, but the lie would not come.
- I was surprised by how easy the lie came to my tongue.
- Then, an evil lie from the past comes to light.
- But he could not understand how such a lie had come to be believed.
- Yes, I loved you, he told her, and the lie came easily.
- The lie came pat to me, after so much use.
- He was amazed at how quickly the lies came once a person began living one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.