"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So we'll hold a conference and listen to his lies.
- You can go back to your lies in the morning!
- It would add credibility to lies she had to tell.
- "You don't want to waste your time listening to his lies!"
- They lie and listen to lies so they'll be accepted.
- That sooner or later one will give over speaking the truth and take to lies instead?
- Of course they hadn't asked us what we wanted there; why waste time listening to lies when you already know the truth?
- You listen to their lies because you have no choice.
- You're going to sit there and listen to her lies?
- Molly always was smart, or maybe just sensitive to lies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.