"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So you prefer a politically convenient lie, rather than the truth.
- The society began as a convenient lie in 1971, said George Bellinger, the president.
- He wouldn't have meant them, so they would have just been convenient lies.
- We do not tell them how to distinguish a small, convenient lie from a large, terrible lie.
- Most of the men and women Peter interviews have accepted a convenient lie about their fathers that enables them to live with their shame.
- Thoughts of a convenient lie to get me out of this situation left me little room for remorse.
- The left's deep sensitivity to anti-Semitism had always been a convenient lie.
- Medieval prophets were a convenient lie, but something had made sense out of the chaos which existed before time began.
- Over the past few days he'd had time to think, and to recant the convenient lie he had been telling himself.
- Whatever happened now, he would have to face it without the comfort of a convenient lie.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.