"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You probably know that it is not far from there that the British dead lie buried, who were slain by Hengist's treachery.
- The book reaches a melodramatic conclusion in a gale-tossed cemetery, where the final secret lies buried.
- Years later, on one cold autumn day, a stranger walks into town and weeps at the churchyard where his beloved lies buried.
- His future lies buried with that baby in the Trinity pit.
- At least another two hundred lie buried in the rubble of the destroyed buildings.
- He reportedly said, "My lands are where my dead lie buried."
- The image perfectly captures the idea that something awful or unexpected lies buried beneath the surface - and not that deeply either.
- "My lands are where my dead lie buried," the Sioux chief responded.
- Now blasphemous lies were burying her.
- And if there did, rest in peace, Old One, now that secret lies buried with you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.