"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dortmunder sat opposite him, saying, "You look good, Tiny," which was a palpable lie.
- This was a palpable lie from a man who loved tinkering on machines of any size.
- A palpable lie, Dame Harflete, for if so, how have you paid Cromwell?
- However much the Fellows regretted the absence of palpable lies, they expressed interest in the account.
- That was a palpable lie, but as though I believed it I said, "The opportunity is symmetric.
- She didn't respond and I was forced to wonder if I'd lost my cause already, caught in a palpable lie.
- Later he told L'Estrange a palpable lie: Bedloe's confession had been shown to him before he made his own.
- In 1956, Franz Jetzinger dismissed Greiner's claims as "palpable lies".
- That was a palpable lie, but it suggested a solution of the problem that might serve until I could overtake the others.
- That was a palpable lie, since the bar was far from the stage, but the girl didn't seem to notice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.