"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What was more, she could tell the truth from lies.
- He could distinguish truth from lies with amazing accuracy.
- It's difficult to separate truth from lies, friends from enemies.
- He said this could be achieved by the press itself, acting voluntarily, "which would protect citizens from lies or manipulation of information."
- Q. Are certain occupational groups especially good at using expressions to sort truth from lies?
- Playing from sloping lies causes problems if you don't feel comfortable at the address position.
- "I prefer to call them shots from unusual lies."
- Increasingly, you can't tell truth from lies in the digital age.
- I asked some dream interpreters, who said to me, 'You will protect him from lies.'
- How else will they be able to tell right from wrong, and truth from lies?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.