"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He fought through lies, but he was always a guy that fought back.
- A committee is set up by the agency to hear both sides of the story and work through lies and accusations to find out the truth.
- Imposing your truth - be it through lies, use of select facts, or intimidation - is a fundamental problem to me.
- One could only survive through lies, tricks and by somehow acquiring food to fill one's belly.
- They have a lot of experience in seeing through lies and identifying killers.
- What Ms. Pearson means this to comment on, she says, is the theater's ability to tell truth through lies.
- That's how this project got off the ground, through lies.
- He added, "One had to survive through lies, tricks and by somehow acquiring food to fill one's belly."
- The only way to achieve this report's declared ambition of convincing Europe's citizens that they share the same culture would be through lies.
- "Galactic peace through lies and deception, in other words."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.